Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 April 2013

Is the Vitamin C, Whitening jab effective? How effective?

Protect yourself from the sun:)
Well you cant go to Parsons Medical without doing what they are famous for, the Vitamin C ,whitening Jab! That's us Girls..... haha.... My bf just don't understand why? He said why cant I just stay out of the sun, why must pay money to do this whitening jab?

Well if that can be done, I would have done it right? I think even my curtains cant block out the
light completely. I was thinking I'm looking like a million bucks already with my recent "enhancements"...ahemmmm......... so why not?

Bought the package like everyone else. I had wanted to do it last month when I did my square jaw but decide to spread these procedures out, so as not to frighten my bf.....lol.......  He's like  thinking "wow... what has gotten into U", anyway I think he's getting used to it :)) A few of his 'bros' had commented how cute I look these days so.... that speaks for itself. He's kinda proud of it I guess!

And guess what....  he even offer to pay for my package. Grumble...grumble... still pay :))
Today is my second jab & I'm beginning to see the effect.

So if you ask me, yes it's effective, do it girls!

11 comments:

  1. My boy friend is the same, he said we can stop vacationing in beach resorts (our favourite) & in no time, I'll turn fairer. Well we did that & no change to my tan skin :(
    So now I'm thinking of trying this jab. How fast can the results be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JinTian, before you get all excited, have to let you know, this is not a miracle , the doctor will tell you the same thing. So don't expect to turn fair over night. The result is gradual, also you must do your part -as in put on sun block when you go out & try to avoid the sun as much as possible.

      Delete
    2. Thnx for the prompt reply Giselle, ya... I know it's a gradual thing, I've been going through other blogs regarding this.
      Very interesting, so many people interested!
      I Just want to try & see how it is for myself .
      Anyway Christmas is round the corner, no harm getting better looking skin ...lol...

      Delete
  2. How much is the cost? My skin tone needs some lightening. It looks uneven- makes me look rather untidy at times, know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi actually I don't know what you mean....lol... uneven skin tone makes you look untidy....hmmm..... 9can explain pls :D
      Anyway it's $1000- for a package of 6 jabs.

      Delete
    2. Hee.... it just does, maybe because my skin also kinda oily, so I have a bad "look". So hoping this can improve my skin.

      Delete
    3. Oily face makes one look greasy. When the face is fair, there wont be that greasy look. Anything greasy be it face or hair will make one look untidy !!!

      Delete
    4. Interesting Grizabella, hope the jab helps you :)

      Delete
  3. Cute snow men :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks more like cotton candy men...lol..

      Delete