Total Pageviews

Friday 4 March 2016

Took Fat burner- Garba Slim to get rid of my excess weight :))

Since the beginning of the year, I've put on close to 3 kg. Ya.... I know, ridiculous right? Everything feels tighter & my face fuller ....I want to scream !!!!!

2 weeks ago went down to my doctor for some fat burner. My colleague told me the fat burner,
GarbaSlim is effective. I've never taken this GarbaSlim before, thought I give it a try.

Garbaslim for detox & burning fats
First day was pretty intense ....lol.... It feels like I'm detoxifying, I'm serious! I didn't expect that but I was quite happy about that. I need a detox from all the junk I've been consuming !!!! Every thing seems to be flushing out from my system. Well I don't have to go into details, don't want to gross you out. Went to the toilet like 3-4 times! Thank goodness it's a Saturday. Cancel my Sunday appointment, just in case ....haha...

Second & third day, there's nothing more to be flushed out, so everything goes back to normal. 2 weeks later, I'm back to my normal self. All the junk & accumulated fats is gone by then.

I like this fat burner GarbaSlim!
Not bad!

Garbaslim's other benefits

Here's DR Keith Ong's contact for those of you who are interested!

Parsons Medical Clinic @Yishun
Yishun Ave 2, Blk 779, #01-1541.Tel; 64846010, 8777-0736, 9746-7720
Open from:
9am to 12pm on Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
3pm to 8pm on Thursday

Parsons Medical Clinic @ Orchard 

 360 Orchard - International Building
 # 04-10
Tel;  8777-0736, 9746-7720
Opening Hrs :
9am-1pm & 3pm-8pm on Monday
3pm to 8pm on Tuesday, Wed & Friday

10am-1pm on Saturday

24 comments:

  1. Hi I took garbaslim too with duromine. Now my 1 month course of duromine is over, I lost 4 kg (very happy). I would like to stop as I don't want to depend too much on meds. Will continue to try control my consumption food on my own. Do you think I can continue on garbaslim as it's only a fat burner & supplement?
    Friends said can, just want to double check.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi LiXue
      Yes can continue on the Garbaslim, like you say it's a supplement fat burner. It's fine.
      But just take note, don't make that as an excuse to eat more. Good luck with weight loss :))

      Delete
  2. If I take this garbaslim alone will I still lose weight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you would.
      But initially it's best to take it with panbesy or duromine for faster results.

      Delete
  3. So far after stopping any renounce in weight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not for me.
      After stopping it's all about maintaining the new weight. Meaning you really need to watch out what you eat. You have to stop all bad eating habits.
      It's not easy at first, but I did it.
      After a while, I got used to it.
      I eat very little snacks now:)

      Delete
  4. How much did you pay for the Garbaslim?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do I have to in the overweight BMI range to purchase this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go check with doc :) He's so nice ...hehe

      Delete
  6. Does this clinic still sell panbesy, duromine & Garba slim?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I took panbesy & garbaslim- manage to lose 11 kg after a couple of months. Didn't want my efforts to go up in smoke. So what do I do now, besides the obvious of eating right? Can I maintain by just taking garbaslim? I like it as it has no side effects. Anyone doing that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing that, taking a tab of Garbaslim everyday for a month now.
      I lost about 5 kg total after about 5-6 weeks on panbesy. Then I stopped as I want to try to control my own diet on my own, without help.
      Decide to stay on Garbaslim because it helps to clear the system as well.
      So far so good!

      Delete
  8. How does it work on Duromine and Garbaslim? Taking both together in the morning?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi lovelies..does these mess cause gastric?

    ReplyDelete
  10. medicines 💊 I mean...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi if i consume garba slim only will i lose weight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wont be so fast.
      From my own experience ,If You take it, & you change your eating & drinking habits, it'll work for sure.

      Delete
    2. I took a month of panbesy. Lost about 3.5 kg.
      Then I continue maintain with Garbaslim.
      Now 4 months later, I manage to lose a total of 10kg.
      Quite happy with results :))

      Delete