Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 October 2016

I love fried food.

Fried chicken, French fries, fried onion rings, And I don't just love fried food, I love the fried part ,all by itself! Who has not nibbled the fry off of something? I love KFC, extra crispy. When I'm in a Japanese restaurant, my favorite is tempura.

You have to agree that frying makes a good thing better. But the truly amazing thing about frying is that it will make even disgusting things better!
Example?
Calamari.
It's a squid for God's sake. Have you seen a squid? If you had , you wouldn't put it in your mouth. But fry it, any sea food dinner would not be complete without it!

Same thing with softshell crabs. A soft shell crab is a crab that has recently molted its shell, so that its exoskeleton is still soft. You wouldn't normally eat a soft exoskeleton, much less all the stuff that's inside a crab, which is whatever he ate last.
Do you think crabs are picky eaters?
I don't think so... So you have to factor that in.
Plus the eyes are still attached.
But fried it?
It became a delicacy! And I love it !
Still looks disgusting , but taste yummy ...lol...

2 comments:

  1. Did you eat this from Red House?
    I just ate the same thing last weekend, looks almost the same as your pic- taste damn good !

    ReplyDelete