Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 April 2016

What's the point of doing anything at all?

We were so bored that a couple of friends think we should do something "interesting" to spice up our lives- like bungee jumping ! WHY ????? Because : If a thing is not dangerous, it's hardly worth doing !!! Hmmm... so that's Life's Big Secret???Why are we even on this subject???

... my mum will kill me if I tell her that. On second thoughts that's precisely the last thing she's ever going to do. My mother is all about keeping us safe & alive, at the expense of anyone having any actual fun. My childhood & even now life as an adult in Singapore is all too 'safe'

I remember when I was younger & we went to Paris & went up to the Eiffel Tower. My mother panicked & told us not to look down. Imagine you are at the top of the Eiffel Tower, where else can you look? Well as usual I didn't listen to her, I looked down & the view was unbelievable. I never forget that moment! What's the point of being up there if you're not going to look down?
What's the point of doing anything at all?


No comments:

Post a Comment