Total Pageviews

Monday 12 December 2016

A perfect picture for my new passport :))

Everyone I know hates their passport photos, two thirds of them also hated their IC photos as well. Well I'm one of them, but now that my passport is about to expire, I've decided to take the most flattering, least embarrassing, best groomed, borderline glamor shot I can.

I bought a whitening tooth paste & have been using it for the past week to bleach my teeth.. Got a new haircut, dye it! Invest in an expensive SK11 facial, 2 days before. I even went to a proper studio to take it! My little secret- eye drops just before the shot to make my eyes sparkle!

The photographer though not Steve Mccurry of the "Afghan Girl" fame, is good enough for me as he looks arty ...lol... He fuss over me for a minute, making me feel like Hedi Klum & I go 'weeee......' Snap, snap & it's done!

A perfect picture for my new passport ...Finally ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment