Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 December 2014

I'm seriously pissed at getting cold calls.

They seem to call at the most inconvenient times- during meetings with my boss, meeting with important clients , having my lunch with girl friends during my meditation sessions !

One just called a while ago while I was answering an impt email - I was trying to formulate what to write as not to offend the client who was pissed at something. This woman called from some company (I wouldn't mention which company here) & ask how happy I was with their service on a scale from 1 to 10. I was so annoyed that I told her that, so it has to be one. But then I told her since I found dissatisfaction comforting it would also be a ten. She hurriedly said she'll put me down as a 10 & hung up. I've never had a cold caller hung up on me before. That's a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment